Hi,
I'm using bitbucket pipelines and try to configure a step to authenticate to my private registry deployed with a self-signed certificate.
but the following command returns : "x509: certificate signed by unknown authority"
docker login --username $DOCKER_HUB_USERNAME --password $DOCKER_HUB_PASSWORD registry.my-company.com
On a linux-based normal build environnement, I normally use the method described there to specify my certificate authority : Docker registry - use self signed certificates which is :
cp certs/domain.crt /usr/local/share/ca-certificates/myregistrydomain.com.crt update-ca-certificates
- Restart Docker daemon for the changes to take effect.
But with bitbucket pipelines I did not find the way to interact with docker daemon to tell him to use my certificate authority as it is started in a separate instance.
How to tell docker daemon to trust my certificate ?
Here is my basic bitbucket-pipelines configuration file :
image: atlassian/default-image:1
pipelines:
default:
- step:
services:
- docker
script:
- docker login --username $DOCKER_HUB_USERNAME --password $DOCKER_HUB_PASSWORD registry.my-company.com
Thank you for your kind help 