.
Thanks,
Logan
2 and 5 won't happen. If you want 2, then use an external directory which allows for delegation, and 5 is felt to be complex and confusing. It might sometimes to appear to be easier to lock people out than let them in, but when you have both in play, it's not only hard to code for, but people really don't get it and rapidly end up in a mess.
1 - is probably a low priority for Atlassian, as you can do it with user macros.
3 - you should fix whatever is crashing it, not pretend it's not a problem by restarting
4 - Totally with you on that. Needs a proper archive. It's been a while, but I'm told this is creeping up the list.
Thanks for the interest/input Nic.
1 - I'll take a look at some more if I can. Currently on trial with Custom Space User Management add-on, gets about half way there but is quite costly.
3 - It seems add-on updates crash us more than anything. Hard to plan for/prevent if an add-on is a potential grenade
Yea I'm sure they won't implement most things but just had to put my thoughts out there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.