For a better management, it would be necessary that the demand appears in the body of the mail.peoples do not always have access to Help and especially it's also very time consuming to have to pass the tool
Do you mean you want to be raising requests from the body of mail, or you want to echo parts of the request in outgoing mails? (If outgoing, which mails, and what body?)
For example if a person or i make a request on the tool of jira in my mails I just receive the title of the request and if there are comments too.
on the other hand the description of the request does not appear in the mail is there a possibility to display that?
I am sorry, I am still not clear. Is this about email coming in to, or going out from, Service Desk?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.