Hi,
I'm using the script runner's parent issue field to generate a parent issue such as a Feature or a Theme that goes above Epic. The script works correctly and there are no failures but it is giving indexing errors continuously for all the parent issue field.
The fields are only contexted for 2 projects and not globally but the error appears on all issues.
Below is one of the error:
/secure/AssignIssue.jspa [c.a.j.issue.index.DefaultIssueDocumentFactory] Error indexing issue JIRADEMO-377: Dropped: [customfield_16008, customfield_16106, customfield_16107]
In this case the field is not even available for the JIRADEMO project,
The searcher I'm using for these fields is the Issue Key Searcher although it does not accept the below search:
"Feature Issue" is not EMPTY
It will say 'The operator 'is not' is not supported by the 'Feature Issue' field.'
I'm on Jira 7.2.4 and ScriptRunner 5.2.1.
Is this a bug or is there something not done correctly in the set-up?
Cheers,
Gaj