My confluence test instance is stuck at server startup in xxx seconds for 1 hour. There are no logs in atlassian-connfluence log or catalina. Please help.
Ankita,
Is this a new installation? Has it ever started before? If it has, what kind of database are you using?
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon,
Thanks for replying.
To elaborate- this is our test instance that we occasionally use for testing. Today morning I noticed that we are getting error - error rendering decorator for template root. I tried all that was suggested in confluence KBs but it did not help. As a last resort, I thought why not just replace the Atlassian/Confluence/confluence directory because it is this directory where all the decorators etc reside and this is where I made the mistake. I copied the prod server directory and replaced it with this and since then confluence does not start. I restored the original contents back but no help.
Also, we use postgres db
Please check your configurations - right from server.xml , maybe you are trying to access test env url that has prod configs in backend.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.