My organization is considering Jira for a defect tracking application. One of the must have requirements is the ability to log and report on user access to specific issues (the issues themselves will contain personal information about clients so it's important to know who viewed this information).
Thanks in advance!
This is not built in, however I think technically possible , but it would require some highly customized work.
I do not think it is difficult to make such an application. All you have to do is to develop a plugin with a web panel. This web panel would save info in DB or anywhere you want on who open the issue. You could add it to Boards as well. To develop such a plugin with basic functions would take not more than a day.
For someone just starting to evaluate JIRA, I think it would be difficult.
But as you described, certainly doable (Y)
By the way, It could be done in ScriptRunner as well
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.