I can see my active sessions in Settings > Sessions, but there is no option to close them.
Hi Jorge! End users don't have the ability to close their open sessions, but we can do it on your behalf. I've checked your email address but I couldn't find any Bitbucket account associated to it, where you referring to a different one? You can share your username here if you'd like, to help me find it.
Best regards,
Ana
Hi Ana.
My username is isc_jorge_perales
Thank you very much for your help.
Jorge
Done! Your sessions have been cleared
Have a good day,
I am also in urgent need of closing a session.
Details are below:
Full name Naresh Maharaj
Username: nareshmaharaj
URGENT
Thanks Naresh
Hi Naresh, we can not close a single session, if we go ahead all the open sessions will be closed. Is that okay with you?
Regards,
Yes please - go ahead.
This is urgent.
Done @[deleted]! Your sessions have been cleared. If this ever happens to you in the future, I'd just like to mention that changing your password will also force to close all your current sessions.
Hope that helps!
Hi Camilo, your sessions have been cleared!
hi please clear all my sessions
Your sessions have been cleared, @Antonia Yaacoub !
@Ana Retamal Could you please help to clear all my sessions?
Good day An Phan! Your sessions have been cleared.
Cheers,
@Ana Retamal Thanks. Could you please help to clear my sessions again? I have just changed my password so I hope sessions will be cleared again now.
Hi @aniosdev , your sessions have been cleared again.
Have a nice day,
Hello, I need to clear all my sessions. Please help. Thanks
Done, @An N. PHAN , your sessions have been cleared.
Cheers!
Hi, I need to Clear All my Sessions if it's possible. Thanks
Hi @FDMproyour sessions have been cleared!
Hi, I need to clear all my sessionsm if it's possible.
Hi, Can you please close all open session for Aubrey.Alleyne
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.