Currently I'm seeing the following problem which is very weird and looks like JIRA but to me.
- I have a custom field X with type=label inserted into screen used on workflow transition.
- When workflow transition is executed I update value in field X from A to B
- After transition is completed I can still see field X with value A, not B
- If I run the transition again and change field X value to C now I can see B value in issue view screen after transition is completed. Or if I wait for a while or run project reindexing I can see value B displayed in the issue view screen, however JQL search still can not find the issue by rule (X=B). But it does find the issue if I search (X=A).
We have jira server version = 7.3.8
Did anybody see similar kind of behavior ? Should I file problem report with Atlassian ?