I have created 2 issue collectors on JIRA with issue type as - 'DEFECT'(Report a bug), and issue type as 'STORY'(Enhancement Request).
I am referring both of them on the same web page and they come up perfectly when triggered. When I tried filling in all the fields on the for 'Enhancement Request', it submits and create a request on JIRA successfully, but when I fill in the details for 'Report a Bug', I get this error on the form -
Oops! Something went wrong...
There was a problem submitting your feedback, likely due to the configuration of this form. You might want to contact the site owner to let them know about this issue.
and this error when I checked on JIRA on issue collector page -
Required fields not present or fields too long in collector 'Report a bug' invoked from.
I have filled all the required fields and none of the fields are too long, but still get this error.
When I changed the issue collector's issue type from -'DEFECT ' to 'TASK', it again works fine. Not sure what the issue is. When I googled I saw a post that this is an existing issue from JIRA side.
Can someone please help me on this. Any help is very much appreciated.