I recently set up an Organization for my company's Atlassian access and I verified the domain we use - lets call it red.com. So I can now see all the "Managed accounts" that end with @Red.com. I immediately noticed there are a log of "Managed accounts" that are, in fact, no longer valid accounts (that is, they are email addresses that have been removed from our domain a long time ago). I assume these are showing up because they were used in the past to create/edit various items within our Atlassian applications?
In any case, I would like to not only DISABLE these accounts. I would like to delete them - so I no longer see them anymore. Is there a way to do this?
***
Also, in addition to having this Organization set up and our domain (red.com) validated, we previously linked our Atlassian products to G Suite - and our G Suite domain is... red.com.
When you have G Suite integration *and* Organization/domain verification and Managed accounts, what are the rules? What takes precedence? Are there best practices?
Thank you.