I am having an issue with customers in one service desk project being able to see the end user portal for another service desk project when they are not customers of that service desk project.
I am using Jira Service Desk with two separate instances.
Under Jira > Settings > Applications > Jira Service Desk > Configuration this is what I have set up for Customer Permissions.

On one service desk, this is what I have the permissions set to.

After I click on Change Permissions;

On the second service desk project (created after the first one), I see these permissions.
After I click Change Permissions, I see this:

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? This is causing a lot of confusion for our users that are attempting to submit IT help tickets in our one service desk but are being routed to the second end user portal. The odd thing is that the end user portal has IT related requests on the page but the heading is from the other end user portal.
I think that Jira is confused somehow...