Hi,
I do know that in Mark Down (md) bitbucket allows for line breaks by adding two spaces at the end of a line. However, this does not work inside code blocks.
I simply want to have a list of items I copied from notepad++ that are in a vertical list to show up the same way INSIDE a code block WHEN the code blocked is indented 4 spaces.
Note: To be very specific the code block does wrap if I do not indent the code block 4 spaces, however, I do need to indent the code block 4 spaces so that my line numbering can continue from the previous number after the code block. (I have tried indenting the list items an additional 4 spaces to no avail as well as trying to put two spaces at the end of the code block).
Recap:
So I need to know either how to wrap items inside a code block when the code block is indented OR I need to know how to continue line numbering without indenting the code block.
Thanks in advance.