I'm evaulating Jira, Confluance, Fisheye/Crucible and Stash.
I feel like it's an over kill that a tomcat6.exe, tomcat7.exe and also two java apps that also host their own tomcat I assume on the same machine. I can host 100's of website running IIS with little memory usage. Running all these products I'm using up over 2GB.
tomat6.exe (I think this is confluance) 740mb
tomcat7.exe (Jira) 400mb
java.exe (Stash or Fisheye) 515mb
java.exe (Stash or Fisheye) 430mb
Amounts flucuate but you can see my concern is seems you need a really beefy box if you plan to run all that and SQL Server and IIS. (Yes I know SQL should be on it's own machine, don't want to discuss that).
Is there anyway to run one instance of Tomcat and have each of the products just run as web sites under that instance? Or someway to combine all of these into something that takes up less resources?