There doesn't seem to be a menu option, is it possible to configure in one of the config files?
Hi Angela,
I assume this is relating to Bitbucket Server. For this there are app such as Announcer for Bitbucket Server that allow you to display announcements to users.
Cheers,
Christian
Premier Support Engineer
Atlassian
Hi Christian,
Yes, relating to Bitbucket Server.
I was looking for a more permanent option to identify our Production installation from our development one. We do with this with our Jira installations, ie we change the banner color and provide a redirection link.
In this case the Bitbucket Look and Feel app might be what you're after - there's no native way of doing this in Bitbucket directy:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.stash.plugin.stash-look-and-feel-plugin/server/overview
Hi Christian
Yes, that's perfect.
Thanks so much!!
Regards
Angela
A bit late but,...I've decided to expand my existing app Announcement Banner for Confluence and now is also available on Bitbucket for FREE.
I'm sure this will fill your needs. So please, visit the official documentation site to find further information about this application.
PS: Any kind of feedback is welcomed.
Thanks all,– Jack Nolddor @ Sweet Bananas
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.