Just installed but have not finished configuration.
I finally got it to work. My account info showed admin as the user name so that's what I was using but found that it was vconsoli for the user name. It's working now. Thanks for the Help.
Hi vince,
Usually if you follow the steps exactly how they are given by Atlassian, you should be able to see the administrator username and password to log in to the instance. They provide it on the docs.
If you can not see them let me know and I will check for you
Hi Vince,
What steps did you complete so far on the installation? Did you not yet start up Jira? You setup your username and password on the initial configuration.
If you did create a username and password you can recover it using this procedure:
If you're receiving a particular error message when you try to complete configuration, can you let us know what that is?
Shannon
Glad it is working for you @Vince Consoli! Enjoy JIRA
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.