Posting here as I know Adaptavist staff are active in the community.
We typically use the Responses table in Forms for Confluence, then use the Jira macro to create issues from the table data.
(We have scriptrunner for Jira too, but our admins tell us the creating end-points step is labour intensive so we have not implemented that.)
How is the column order currently set? It's not alphabetical and it's not in the order the fields are displayed (top to bottom) in the form.
Is it set in the order fields were added to the form? Do we have to pay careful attention when creating the form to add fields (and save?) in the order we want the table in, even if it is not the order we want the fields to display on the form? Is it not possible to ever add a new field display anywhere but the end of the table?
I could test this to confirm, but thought I'd ask here so others may find the answer here. I'd also love to know if there are any plans to make the Responses table more cutomizable some day.
Thanks.