Hello all,
I am trying to use Epics within an enterprise service desk to cleanly delineate between tasks associated with the different systems we are supporting. I am trying to use Epics to do this, and am coming across some issues. This is a two part question.
1) is there a better way to put tasks into distinct buckets than using Epics? I have more experience administering and running projects in Jira software, and have had a lot of success doing this via Epics in the software portion
2) assuming Epics are the best, or a way to do this, how to I configure them to work appropriately? I recently created my service desk, and have added "Epic Link" to the add/edit/view issue screens. I then created a few epics for the buckets I want to seperate tasks into. Then when I go to create a new issue in the service desk, the Epics are listed as "unlabelled-[project key]"
Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Neal