I got a new computer so I just installed Sourcetree on it. It had a little setup pop-up and I clicked skip because I thought it would only skip that tab of the setup (since I don't remember how I set it up originally; all I have written down is what the path and host root URL are supposed to be) but it skipped the whole setup. Then it said it couldn't find git so I chose install an embedded version that only Sourcetree can use because I didn't really know what it meant but I had to choose something. Then the same for when it couldn't find mercurial.
So now when I go to new/clone repository, it tries to clone the repository from my bitbucket but it gives me this warning "warning: templates not found C:\Users\mudno\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree\git_local\share\git-core\templates"
And it's loading like it's in the process of cloning but I don't think it's actually going to finish.
I uninstalled Sourcetree and reinstalled it but it skipped the setup pop-up entirely so I'm still stuck in the same place.
I just want to be able to use Sourcetree to access my repository. How do I fix this?