We would like for only admins to be able to reopen a closed issue. The permissions for Reopen are for both Resolved and Closed. Is there a way to have different permissions for these?
Edit the workflow, making sure you have separate "reopen" transitions, one from Closed and one from Resolved. Protect the one from closed with an extra condition (something like "user is in role project admin")
Thanks! That did it once I found the Conditions page.
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- but what if we have one transition for both states. Like I would like to just have admins to reopen from canceled state and PM and Admin should be able to reopen from HOLD state. I needs to write some script to find previous state and then check user in PM or admin then allow. Do we have any example code to achieve ?
You would need to split it into two transitions, or write some quite complex code.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.