I know that Docker hub is there but it allows only for 1 private repository. Can I put these images on Bitbucket?
Hi! Bitbucket uses git under the hood and git is an excellent place to store text files, such as Dockerfile. It does support storing binary files but it is not a good match for Docker images.
You can probably save the Docker image using docker save and commit that - but instead I suggest you take a look for a real container registry. Here are a few (in no particular order):
- https://docs.docker.com/registry/
- https://aws.amazon.com/ecr/
- https://cloud.google.com/container-registry/
- https://azure.microsoft.com/en-au/services/container-registry/
Thank you very much for your concern reply, is there any artifactory which may store docker images
Hi,
Looks like Jfrog may be one. They have several articles on Artifactory and Docker integration:
I hope this helps.
Thanks Mark! Seeing where the market is heading lately, are you planning to build a registry in BitBucket itself? That would be really helpful
Nowadays, there are already quite a few alternatives to docker hub.
Here are some examples:
hub.docker.com - 1 private repo
GitHub - ?
GitLab - repository size limit is 10GB.
This Harbor based c8n.io by Container-Registry. - 1 GB free private repo
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.