Anyone aware of what does the below errro code refers too? While running the VAST tags, using chrome i did inspect element and can see different codes.
CWDL: 15/109
CWDL: 12/101
CWDL: 12/2523
Thanks!
Alex
You'll need to explain more about where you are seeing these codes and VAST tags in Confluence, as neither of them mean anything to me (and as I've been using it since v1, I'm sure I would have run into them)
So, I am running the PP VAST code in chrome browser and once the page is loaded, I used inspect element option, under "Network tab" I clicked on "getvideo.aspx." URL. In the header, you could see one element, which says "CWDL" followed by some error code/value. I am sure, it does mean something and it's related to PP. Because, every time I run the code, the value changes. For each domain, it does show some values. Basically, I am trying to understand which domains will work.
To me, this looks like it has nothing to do with Atlassian applications, so either you are in the wrong place, or as asked before, you will need to explain what CWDL and VAST are to Confluence
Yeah, it looks like I landed at the wrong place. Sorry mate.
No problem!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.