I would like to subscribe to the blog of specific spaces, so not for the all spaces to which I have access. (Later is provided by checkbox can be set in my profile.)
Is it possible? How?
Thanks a lot for help.
Hi Istvan,
yes, it's possible, of course.
Open the space with the blog, open the blog:
and click on "Watch this blog" in the upper right corner:
Well, I am going to test, but I tried the "blog" link previously, but it threw me on the first blog element, and not on the top of the blog pages.
So I did not set watching that time, since I would like to watch all new blog entries, not for only specific one.
However, I will make a try. Thanks!
If you click that link, you should see the following in your profile (under "Watches" / Space Watches);
Great! The feature that I was looking for. :-)
Many thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.