Hi,
Where can I change the setting where if a ticket is closed and the responder replies it will automatically re-open the ticket?
Thank you
Hi Maddie,
To set automatic actions you need
Hello, Maddie
If I understood your request correctly, given that the issue is in “Closed” status and the Reporter comments on it the ticket should be reopened. Please, be aware that to do this you need to have a transition from “Closed” status to “Open” in the workflow.
If you’re using Jira Service Desk, go to Project Settings > Automation then click on "Add rule” on the top right. Under the default templates list that will show up choose the "Comment re-opens issue” template and change the rules depending on the needs of your project.
Please, be aware that comments from any user would reopen the ticket. I’d recommend checking out our Automating your service desk documentation for further information on this topic.
If you’re not using Jira Service Desk there’s a plugin called Automation Lite by which you can set and customize automation rules.
I hope this was helpful to you. Please, get back at us if you have further questions.
Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.