Hi all,
I'd like to get the number of issues in a particular status (Backlog) on a particular day. The purpose is to get a report of the daily count of issues in Backlog status. I am executing this using the REST API. I have been able to see how many tickets changed status on particular day but I can't find the answer to how many were in a status on a particular date.
Thanks!
You can use "was" to see how many issues were in a status on a particulate date.
Something like this
Status was in (Closed ) ON endOfDay()
Thanks! That's exactly what I need.
Great!!! Please accept the answer by clicking on ✓ button before vote.
Is there a way to retrospectively see the number of Tasks with Status Backlog on x Date?
I am trying to see the number of items in backlog on a 4 week basis. To get it for todays date is fine but I would like to see over the last year how many there were etc, and if its going up or down.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.