Hello, can you help me on this one? I'm not a very experienced Scriptrunner coder, so I'm a bit lost in all I googled on my question. I need a validation I can put in my workflow for this situation: a Story (Jira issue of issuetype Story) may not be blocked by any other issue (issuelink "blocks"/"is blocked by"), in case the Story needs to be "closed".
So I have issue Story-A and it's connected to 1 Task-B with issuelink "is followed up by" and it's connected with 1 Task-C with issuelink "is blocked by". So Task-C blocks my Story-A. Task-B contains followup activities.
So Story-A can only by moved to status "Closed" in case Task-C is also closed. As long as Task-C is active (not closed), it's blocking my Story-A. what is my outward issuelink and my inwars if I say Story-A "is blocked by " Task-C and Task-C "blocks" Story-A?
Thank you and kind regards,