The server ran out of disk space and we now are getting jsp compilation errors. I am assuming a working or or temp directory or both need to be cleaned out but want to know the best way to locate them and go about it. The site is unusable as is. We have version 5.8.14
Hi, I think you best create some disk space so you can work on the machine and contact the Atlassian support team to help you with the corrupt files.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Yep. That is what I did - -and it magically started working again. All is good. Thanks
Stop Confluence, and clean out <install directory>/tmp and <install directory>/work - do NOT remove the directories in there, only the files.
However, these tend to be quite small and is unlikely to solve the disk space problem on their own. You should work out where the disk space has gone and then clean it or increase disk space available.
I am afraid since Confluence 5.8.14 reached EOL, contacting Atlassian Support won't do much.
But you are right, extending disc space is the best way to go back to production here.
Edit: I was too slow.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.