When creating an issue priority options are missing crossed verified (Under Issue> Priorities there are 0 to 4 priorities are defined but on create issue screen its shows one option/value.
Any Idea on this Issue
I am afraid I do not understand the first part of the question.
What does "missing crossed verified" mean?
What have you got in the priority scheme for the project?
We dont have priority scheme as of now. Its the Issues priority field in which we have priority starting from 0 to 3, but when we go on to create/edit issue screen we are not able to find the other priority values other than 0 , PFA the snapshot for more information. When we manually type priority 1/2/3 it does not take that value(neither coming in the drop down)
at
PFB the defined priorities
What does the drop-down on the right show when you click the down arrow?
Nothing Just once value displayed in the snapshot (only priority "0") Rest are not visible .
I have tried restarting the Jira to see if works but no succes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.