Hey there,
I am trying to attach from Google drive directly to an Epic in Jira, I get to authorise my account but after this happens, it just gives a spinner and nothing happens. There's quite a few errors in console e.g.
Uncaught (in promise) Error: Request failed with status code 404at e.exports (createError.js:15)at e.exports (settle.js:18)at XMLHttpRequest.p.(/projects/LU/issues/anonymous function) (https://d2lmxj1uc02uys.cloudfront.net/11.1.11/html/popup/build/app.js:67:135480)
Have tried to unlink and reauth account but the same happens, any ideas?
Kind Regards
Lisa
I suppose you are using a add-on for the connection with Google, can you let me know which one?
Hey, thanks for coming back to me. Is an add on needed? When I click on an Issue > attachments > browse, I am asked there if I want to attach from dropbox or drive. The asked to auth Google Drive with no previous add ons were installed for this.
I can see access has been granted on my Google account for Atlasssian once its authorised, it just spins after that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.