Hi,
I'm looking for a solution to pin a comment and to pin an attachment in a jira issue. The issue itself have many different comments and attachments.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
Best regards,
David
Hi @David Choi
Do you want to pin important comments and attachments on top, to make it the most visible comment? I do not know of any add-ons fulfilling this requirement.
There is at least a Suggestion open in Atlassian's Jira for pinning comments: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-60438Follow and vote for it.
But currently I this is not part of Jira.
Hi Niklas,
yes, I'm exactly looking for this kind of feature or at least an add-on.
Thank you for sharing the link for the new feature suggestion, now this answer my question.
I have developed this server app to pin comments: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223490/pin-your-comments?hosting=server&tab=overview
Now it also pin attachments
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.