I've a MS PPT/excel files with some shapes/drawing objects in them. These objects are not visible in confluence.
Any ideas?
Nitin,
What exactly did you use to generate the shapes and drawings? It is likely a bug causing the issue and I'd like to track it down for you.
Regards,
Shannon
Thank you for the response.
I simply used shapes under Insert->shapes menu in MS-powerPoint (2016).
I've attached screen-shots of how sheet looks like in power-point and how it looks like in confluence (test.jpg)
Thank you, Nitin.
This is a known bug:
Please comment on that bug with your Confluence version as well as a sample PowerPoint file where it happens. You can attach it to the bug directly.
I see that Minh from the Development Team is asking users if the same issue occurs in document preview. Please feel free to test that and update the bug with that information.
Thank you Shanon. I've done as you suggested.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.