Hi there,
I have just upgraded from JIRA 6 to JIRA 7 and there is a basic function that we have been using for years that seems to be no longer available.
We use JIRA to process invoices and other documents. We have a project called Documents and we have issues types like 'Invoice', 'Statement' etc.
We have a services that poll the mailbox's such as invoices@silentpartner.com.au and statements@silentpartner.com.au which create new issues from each email received into those mail box's with the respective issue type Invoice, statement etc.
It seems that I am no longer able to do this which is frustrating because this is a major part of the automation that I have been able to successfully implement through the power of JIRA.
I have looked at and followed the documentation on this but it does not seem to work.
Could You please advise what I should do so I can continue to enjoy the benefits of this workflow that I have been using now for many many years,
Thanks
Frank