I installed Jira Software locally on Windows 10 and I tried to connect my Github Account through DVCS accounts, but the button on that page to link your account doesn't do anything.
Does anyone know why I might not be able to link it?
Likewise. I am experiencing the same issue. I am on Windows 10, Chrome/Sarafi/FF (Tested on all these browsers). and Jira software version is v7.8.1
I have the same self-hosting issue as well. Have either of you tried running it in a compatibility mode for windows?
I have the same problem, any solution?
I have the same problem and I likely bug in batch.js (Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ; 1105)
Hello!
Link Bitbucket Cloud or Github account button is not working. We have the same bug on two different instances with 8.00 version.
Workaround that was proposed in JSWSERVER-16509 doesn't work - tried to replace preset jira-dvcs-connector-plugin with different versions, the button is disabled or we have an stack of bugs.
EnvironmentChromeMozilla FirefoxSteps to ReproduceGo to DVCS page in Jira and Click Link Bitbucket Cloud or Github account
Expected ResultsA dialog box will appear to add a new account.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.