We are running a trial of Jira Service Desk. I have created and customized some queues by adjusting the filter for which tickets to display, and by selecting/ordering the columns to display. I also see where I can specify what column to sort a custom queue on. The problem is that agents can't change the sort themselves (I guess because these are global queues).
Another question that is related: Is it possible to display the time the issue was created? It displays the date, but not the time.
Thank you,
Sean
PS:
I think I found a solution for the date + time. I went to the system settings and changed the Day/Month/Year format to include the time: MMM/dd/yy h:mm a
Now the Created column displays the date and the time. I suppose this could get annoying as it will mean other fields display date+time even when you want just the date. Maybe a better solution is to customize the Created field, but I can't find that field to edit it.