I have created a dashboard few days before, and I have added few gadgets to it,and now I am trying to add a gadget newly to it, I am not able to find the add gadget button, What am I missing ? Thanks in advance!
And admin might have changed the owner of the dashboard. As long as you are the owner, you should be able to add the gadgets.
ok let me check and come back, the last time when I checked, I was the owner of the dashboard
Hi, I am the owner of the Dashboard, But I am not able to add Gadgets to it. Why ?
Are you not seeing the "Add Gadgets" option itself? Or are you seeing some errors in the logs?
Hi, I am also facing the same issue as above. I am the owner of the dashboard and have added only 6 gadgets and i am trying to add another gadget to my dashboard and not able to find the "add gadget" button. Not sure what i am missing. When i try to create a new dashboard at that point of time it displays the add gadget button. Please look into it and suggest ?
Any news on this issue? As I am experiencing the same issue. I am owner of the dashboard and I am JIRA admin. But I don't see this button at all.
Did you check the login ?
It might be possible that you might have logged in with a different profile, instead of yours ?
The account are managed by LDAP, so I only have one account and profile.
Is there any solution for this problem? I am stuck here as well. Any solution is very appreciated.
1. login as an administration>system
2. under User interface >system dashboard
3.Add Gadget
For anyone else searching for the answer to this; I suggest you take a look at the project roles you are sharing the Dashboard with. Go to the actual project and ensure that you personally are included in EVERY single of the project roles that you added to Shares on the Dashboard. It's not sufficient to be added to just one of the project roles (Administrators for instance). It's not logical, but that's how it is.
I can't believe that this bug is still present after so many years. I can't really update my existing dashboards anymore, but copying them and updating the copies seem to be working just fine.
I was able to update the dashboards after removing the Shared with Anyone with view access under dashboard settings.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.