Hello,
I'd like to create a JIRA Server Staging to test the new Server to which we will migrating.
Should I follow Migrating JIRA applications to another server, with XML Backup, or Establishing staging server environments for JIRA applications, where the Database is Replicated?
In the end it will be an exact copy except for the Server hardware and the domain.
The main steps I foresee are:
Thank you
IDo you use a DNS Server ?
Given a chance I'd just create a new server separately - and on some cutover day, I'd just redirect the DNS mapping to the new server.
Thank you Vickey,Yes for point 4 I will use DNS Server.
What about point 1 should I follow Migrating JIRA applications to another server, with XML Backup, or Establishing staging server environments for JIRA applications, where the Database is Replicated?
I have some more questions - are you planning to create a new database as well ?
Yes, as indicated in both guides, I have proceeded with a new installation of both Database (in my case MySQL) and JIRA (In my case 7.5).Thanks
-Datlassian.mail.senddisabled=true use this on your setup if you are worried about your emails.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.