Hi,
I've created application links with Jira 7.8.0 and Confluence 6.7.2 The settings are set to OAuth (impersonation) on both Jira and Confluence. Jira and Confluence are both attached to the same Crowd directory so they have the exact same users.
We are setting behind a proxy load balancer and our links are jira.company.com/jira and jira.company.com/confluence.
We have a CA certificate on the load balancer, Jira, and Confluence.
Essentially what I'm expecting is if I click on the Application Navigator on the top left and select the other application, that it will bring me to that application and automatically sign me in. This is not working. We also have other settings within Jira/Confluence that utilize application links and those are not working
We just upgraded our instances from Jira 7.10.0 and Confluence 6.0.0 and Crowd 2.8.3.
I've been at this all night and I need help. I'm sure I'm doing something stupid.