Hi,
How do I get access to https://domain/wiki/dologin.action
Do I need special permissions to access this?
Thanks
Ramana.
You will need to ask the administrators of that site.
Thank you. I couldn't find the details about that in the document. Can you please point me to some document where we can update the setup.
No. You will need to ask the administrators of that site.
Did you try login.action instead of dologin.action? What is the actual error message you get?
yes I tried login.action but that takes you to web browser. I am trying to update a page using JAVA HTTP client.
I am using:
dologin.action
editpage.action
doeditpage.action
Using dologin.action I am unable to access, working with my Admins to grant we access. Hope it helps.
With login.action I am able to connect but page it not getting updated.
-Ramana.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.