How can I delete images that appear in the "Files and Images" space?
When I click the plus (+) while editing a page the first item listed is Files and images. In there are old images I have uploaded that I no longer want.
How do I delete them?
Hi Doug,
It sounds like you would like to delete the attachments from a page you are editing - if you are referring to the dialog when choosing files and images "Attached to this page":
Go back to the view mode for the page and click the three dots on the top right:
Choose Attachments and you can delete them from the next screen, on the far right:
I hope that is the information you are looking for. If not, please let me know more about where you are seeing the unwanted images.
Thanks,
Ann
That was exactly what I was looking for @AnnWorley. Thank you.
The process makes reference to trash in some sort of space area. Is there another step in the process to delete these files from trash somewhere to get them completely removed from the system?
I am not sure whether you are using Confluence Cloud or Server, so here are the docs for both - you have to be a Space Administrator to purge items from the trash:
Cloud - Purge deleted pages
Server - Empty the trash or permanently delete a page
Here are screen shots that could help:
Cloud:
Server:
Thanks again @AnnWorley.
I am on the server version. How do I get to Space Tools? I cannot locate or find that that to get started.
unfortunately, this answer doesnt work anymore:
Any idea howto delete un-wanted attachements?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.