Can we integrate JIRA with RQM using tasktop
Not entirely sure how you'd integrate Relativistic Quantum Mechanics with any software to be honest. I'm guessing you mean some other software?
Maybe you could expand on the requirement a little to explain what you're trying to do? What does "integrate" mean to you in this context?
its Rational Quality manager i referred. sorry for the confusin
Hi Joe-
My name is Beth and I work for Tasktop. The answer to your question is yes! Let's jump on a quick call to discuss more details of your specific use case and how Tasktop can support your integration requirements.
Beth Beese | Tasktop Technologies phone: 647-938-3759
Hi Joe- Please let me know your email address or phone contact details so I can set up a call for us. You can also call me directly at 647-938-3759 Thanks!
How much is Tasktop?
Hi John- There are a few different license models to take advantage of, feel free to give me a call to discuss. Thanks! b
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.