Hi,
I have confluence server (10 users license) and i want to move to hosted solution (10 dollars a month).
Can i do an export an import on hosted solution?
Regards,
Juan Espinosa
Hello Juan,
By "hosted solution" I think you mean Confluence Cloud? Please confirm.
In order to migrate from Confluence Server to Confluence Cloud, please use the following procedure:
Let us know if you have any trouble or questions.
Shannon
Hi Shannon,
Yes, i was talking about Confluence Cloud.
Thanks for your quick response, i will follow your advice.
Juan.
You're welcome, Juan!
Let me know if you get stuck.
Im stucked!!
Im trying to import my Confluence Export (server) to the cloud version getting the following error.
com.atlassian.idp.client.exceptions.UserNotFoundException: {"schemas":["urn:ietf:params:scim:api:messages:2.0:Error"],"status":"404","detail":"A user with r.ferreira doesn't exists","...
Please i need some help to continue. My site is https://contenidodigital.atlassian.net
Juan,
I'm sorry for the confusion, but I mentioned in my last post that I wanted you to let me know when you were ready for me to reset Confluence for you. This is because I need to do it for you from my end.
Could you confirm if it's safe for me to completely reset your Confluence Cloud instance at this time? Then we can proceed.
Regards,Shannon
Go ahead, reset my confluence cloud instance.
Can i proceed with the import ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.