Hello,
I would like to find out if it is possible to create a sub-task from email.
Sub-task should be created under specific Story, according to details that are provided in email (email subject or similar).
I've found this link https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/creating-issues-and-comments-from-email-802592933.html, but unfortunately, I didn't find anything related to sub-tasks.
Thank you,
Marina S
Hey @Marina Stefanovic
It is going to take a lot of customization to do this. What sort of add-ons do you currently have?
Thanks!
Hi @Brittany Wispell,
These are add-ons we have:
But none of them is extra add-on that handle email.
Can default mail handlers do this operation?
Thanks a lot!
I have done some research on this and haven't found a way to do this out of the box. I'd suggest maybe something like Jira Enterprise Mail Handler which can do some customization and is available for Cloud and Server. Or something like ScriptRunner for Jira and/or Power Scripts.
Let me know what you think, I'd be happy to help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.