Hi All,
pls help. How to track (to list) users who set the status of an entry eg. from In Review -> Resolved ?
thx
Hannes from Austria
You can find it in the History or Transitions tabs of an issue.
Hi Yes for sure I know this - but I have to do this manually.
What I would like to is, to search for this in Jira via a select or....?? to get a list
like..project = "JIRA" AND summary ~ SALES AND Type = Story and....transition from x to y AND Reporter = xy
JQL returns only issues. You can not return users. That is why you would need to use a report from a plugin. Or you can get info by a rest call to GET /rest/api/2/issue/{issueIdOrKey} with the changelog parameter. Then you can write an applicaton on js to represent you the required data.
OK - do you have an idea how to track issues with transition from eg. in review to resolved
Trying to figure this out too - any ideas?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.