I would need to add a second key to BitBucket for a second computer.
I read the relative documentation on section 'Set up additional SSH keys for Git' and understood Step 3, which seems pretty obvious: copy and paste your second key at BitBucket.
What I do not understand is Step 1, that is the necessity to change the 'git@bitbucket.org' part of the remotes into <username>@bitbucket.org
First of all my second computer is clean, does not have any cloned repository, thus I cannot do what Step 1 suggests.
Second, in my first computer all my remotes are like the ones below:
$ git remote -v
origin git@bitbucket.org:helfem/fireworks_app.git (fetch)
origin git@bitbucket.org:helfem/fireworks_app.git (push)
As you can see the <username> is 'helfem' and is already contained in the remote name, and the remote does its job, pushing and fetching the repository: why in my second computer would I be expected to change it into:
<username>@bitbucket.org:<username>/fireworks_app.git?