I use bitbucket
pull is fine but not push
push -> write password -> error
Bitbucket Homepage ID and password when pushing?
Is there another password? Or I do not know what went wrong.
Hi Choi Dae Yun,
From your screenshot, your remote URL is not evident.
Does your remote URL have the username as part of it i.e. https://USER@bitbucket-url
where USER is a valid Bitbucket user.
If so, please check if your repository has "Allow users without a Bitbucket account to clone and browse this repository." flag enabled on Repository Permissions page (Choose repository -> Gear icon on left -> Repository permissions) then git pull will work without authentication.
However, git push will still require authentication using a valid password for USER specified in the remote URL.
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Kanwar | Atlassian
Does USER mean Username??
My Username is jmchy
Push the first photo and the second photo after login
first photo id, password is Atlassian homepage id, password
Thanks for the screenshots. What is the password that you use for the first screenshot from Sourcetree?
Please try with the same password for the command-line git operation and let us know if that works.
The first screenshot password is the same as the Atlassian homepage.
In the installation of sourcetree, the same ID and password are used for authentication.
There is no other password.
I ran into the same problem but my solution ended up being updating my password in Accounts. I got to Accounts by going to the SourceTree splash screen, clicking on the gear icon, selecting Accounts and editing my login information to update my password.I realized this when I was able to push through command line and it asked me for my password, then pushed no problem. The odd thing is I changed my password a few weeks ago and the issue just caught up to SourceTree. Seems like a big lag from changing the password to it being an issue in SourceTree.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.