I'd like to enable Public Signup for customer in JIRA Service Desk.
So I refer https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/enabling-public-signup-and-captcha-938847032.html.
1. I can set Public in Mode and refer below section
2. I can set enable on Applications>JIRA Service Desk>Configuration>Public signup
3. I can not see Anyone can sign up for a customer account on my Customer Portal from Project administration > Customer permissions.
Please help me! What are wrong with me?
Hi there,
The way to configure this would be:
Go to the project "Settings" -> Customer Permissions -> the option should appear to you.
If it's not showing, could you please send us an screenshot from what you are seeing?
We are having the same problem. See screenshots.
hello @mossupport i have the same problem , have you any solution !!
+1
The same problem here. Is there any solution to this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.