Dear @Alexey Matveev,
Is there a way I can retrieve the entire list of permissions (type of permissions) for a particular jira group in scriptrunner / or using any type of jql function or any groovy script that I can use from you.
Please let me.
Thank you.
You can use a script like this:
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessorimport com.atlassian.jira.scheme.Schemeimport com.atlassian.jira.project.ProjectString groupName = "group name" def a = ComponentAccessor.getProjectManager().getProjectObjects().each{ project -> ComponentAccessor.getPermissionSchemeManager().getSchemeFor((Project)project).each { scheme -> ((Scheme) scheme).getEntities().each { entity -> if (groupName.equals(entity.getParameter())) log.error("project: " + ((Project)project).getKey() + " permission: " + entity.getEntityTypeId() ) } }}
It will show you all permissions in all projects for a group
@Alexey Matveev Thank you very much, but I have an issue I ran it in the script console and I got the list of projects and there is no permissions shown in the result window. Am I doing it wrong?
could you provide a screeshot with the list of projects? Just one line. I do not need all the lines.
@Alexey Matveev Below is the screen shot
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.