Why does admin get Browse Project Permission error when admin has this permission? We are using JIRA 7.7.
Our user 'admin' is a member of Jira-system-administrators.
Project permission schemes for all projects granted Browse Projects to group Jira-system-administrators. All Projects are Software projects.
Yet when user admin selects "Projects", on main page and chooses "Software", admin gets a Browse Project Permission Error, "You don't have the 'Browse Projects' permission..."
For us 'admin' can view anything, and should be able to create issues too, but cannot. What are we doing wrong?
Lots of failures when choosing issues assigned to me when logged in as admin, and cannot view or create any issues either.
The real goal here was to allow Collaborator to create/view issues without having to create a generic JIRA user. I was hoping to enable JIRA users to create Collaborator reviews and Collaborator reviewers to create JIRA issues, and/or transition JIRA issues as per their workflow. We have a limited number of licenses, and I hate using a license to create an integration user in JIRA, but presently I see no other viable alternative.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.