Hey. I am a beginner in Jira, and I have a problem. At work we use the Gantt chart plugin. I was able to create a Gantt chart based on required tasks, adding a new task or subtask in the 'Original Estimate' introduce hourly value needed for the task. Employees change job status to 'In Progress', add logs of work, comments etc. An employee working too slowly (logs too little time), there is a delay - and this is a problem. Our schedule did not 'extend' (tasks are linked relationship - has to be done after). If one of the tasks is to delay other tasks not change their dates (the 'building blocks' in the chart do not move).
We receive only the information (delayed task is red and the message: 180% allocated work).
Please help, how to properly configure. It is possible that something wrong or do I setup an error adding tasks.
Thank you for your help.
Best wishes.