Dear Sir or Madam,
We have Confluence with 10 users in use. It is installed on a Windows Server 2012 R2. Unfortunately, I do not get the Tomcat to run as a Service and it has to be started manually on a daily base. This also means that the performance is rather modest.
Confluence runs with the database on our SQL Server.
When I try to install the service following error message occures ->
\ Sources \ Confluence \ Confluence \ bin> service.bat install TOMCAT_CONFLUENCE The JAVA_HOME environment variable is not defined correctly This environment variable is needed to run this program NB: JAVA_HOME should be JDK not a JRE.
I am sure that i have correctly configured the environment variable% JAVA_HOME%. Espacially this works on my 2 other Tomcat 7 instances without any interrupts.
Discription of the Java_Home variable:
C: \ Program Files \ Java \ jre1.8.0_152se
Discription of the JRE variable:
C: \ Program Files \ Java \ jre1.8.0_152se
For any Supporttasks it is possible to establish a Teamviewer session, if needed.
I'm available inhouse today and next week from 23.03.2018.
You can call me under: +49 (0) 8821/707 -2213 or by mail andreas.maurer@sparkasse-garmisch.de.
Thank you for your support.
Best regards
Andreas Maurer
Kreissparkasse Garmsich-Partenkirchen