I want to delete hundreds of old pages but it looks as though you can only bulk delete parent pages with their child pages. Is there a way of deleting pages regardless of them sharing the same parent page?
Your gonna need something like Adaptivist ScriptRunner to do this.
You could also look at confluence’s API or Bob swift’s CLI (by appfire) to do this.
CCM
Thanks Craig, will look into it.
Thanks Shawn, I'll have our tech team look into it.
If using Confluence Cloud, then Bulk Action Tools can do this as well.
Thanks Stephen, unfortunately we use the Server so this option is not available for us.
Hi Shawn, I've followed this up with our tech team and it looks like we have it coming in our upgraded version.
We currently use Confluence for our intranet. Do you know how to run a bulk delete with the solution you suggested?
I'm not a systems specialist, just a confluence user.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.